Me

Me

Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Day at Cove Fort!


My day at Cove Fort was really fun. I wish I could go there again. The picture on the left is me in front of the Cove Fort fort. The picture on the right is me standing by the big door into the fort. Did you know it was higher - I don't know how high - really high. The pioneers used to fill it with sand so it would be bullet proof. But they took the sand out for today because it made the doors too heavy. I have more pictures but our scanner isn't working so I'll get more pictures when it is working. Love you all!

9 comments:

Brandon Jenson said...

Wow Miss, That looks like so much fun!! I'm glad your bloggin' with us. We can't wait to see you!!!

-B

Plonnie said...

marissa! holy cow-- i didn't know the thing about the sand in the door. those pioneers were smart, weren't they?!
you'll have to tell me more next time i see you!

M- your favorite said...

You are such a good blogger. I love that picture of you. You are truley an amazing person. I can't believe that you are blogging more then me. I need to get on the ball.

Jaime said...

This is an awesome blog, marissa! I will have to tell Jess so you two can see what's happening in each others lives. Her blog name is drama queen - just so you know.

Jaime said...

Hey Marissa! Awesome blog. Maybe you could come to my blog too. It's called Jesseria.blogspot.com. Have fun! Jessie

Plonnie said...

hey miss. just stopping by to say hi! love you lots, and i'll see you today after school!
plonns

BIG SISTER said...

dear marissa i just wanted to comment on all of your things even though i'm new.

BIG SISTER said...

dear marissa

i wish i could go to Cove Fort it sounds fun we are going somewhere like it for our field trip to the pioneer park.

BIG SISTER said...

that sounds like fun, what was it like?

bekah

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.