Me

Me

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Scream! You Scream! We All Scream for Ice Cream!



You're as impulsive and impatient as a kid who can't wait for the cookies to come out of the oven. You treat life like a nonstop slumber party, and you like to keep things simple and silly. You scream at horror movies and laugh your butt off at comedies, but you probably can't sit still for a long, boring drama. To some people, you come across as immature, but so what? Your playful personality means you'll stay forever young.

4 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

That's totally you Miss. You're so much fun! Love your new song.

Michelle said...

Forever Young .... that's my favorite part!

Love, Mom

M- your favorite said...

Hey- Just wanted to say I love you! Hope all is well. Miss you!

Plonnie said...

i like the forever young part too!
try and do that, k!!!

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.