Me

Me

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Time is Fun!

This is a picture of me, Jessica, and Emily at the Utah Symphony concert. My mom came too. I really liked the concert, because it had really nice music. We had to get dressed up and everything. Plus we rode the bus!


This is a picture of when me, Aaron, and Krystal made our gingerbread house. My hands got really sticky. Our house turned out to be really cute, dontcha think?

Here I am at Temple Square. I was so cold. I had three pairs of mittens on and two pairs of socks. We went with Grandma Pat, Grandpa Brent, and Kristy and James. It was fun.

This is me with Santa telling him what I want for Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa Jenson are really cool and invite him over every year. Are we lucky or what? Santa brings us little presents each year. It's fun.

3 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Marissa- Cute post!! Temple square looked really cold. But you had a lot of clothes on to warm you up! I love your ginger bread house. It's way cute! Are you eating it? So what did you tell Santa to bring you this year? Anything good? I hope you get everything you want.

Anyways I love you tons! OOH-I heard the Symphony was really good. Did you like it? I bet it was fun to be with your friends!

Okay love you soooo many!!

Plonnie said...

that ginger bread house looks so dang good!! can you believe christmas is so close?!?! i'm so excited!!!!
love you so much!!!

Pat and Brent said...

Marissa - You're always doing so many fun things! How cool to go to a concert with your school friends. I love the Gingerbread house you made - very cute. We loved going to Temple Square with you guys and I'm looking forward to our Taylor Family Christmas party because that same special visitor just might show up there! Love you - Gma Pat

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.