Me

Me

Friday, July 13, 2007

10 Happenings in My Life

1. We went to SanDiego Beach. We had a blast!



I loved - I mean, LOVED - the beach. And I LOVED eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I got fried macaroni and cheese balls. So good.

2. Brandon and Tina were here for a week! We had lots of fun. Here's what we did on the 4th of July with everyone:

We had a yummy Swedish pancake brunch, hung out - I love baby Kyle, and went to a baseball game with fireworks.

3. My latest Littlest Pet Shops:
My 2 pandas - Twinkle and Sparky
My squirrel - not named yet ... any ideas?
My raccoon - Bandit
My ferret - I just traded Foxy, my fox, for this ferret named Jacuzzi.

4. I went to see the Harry Potter movie this afternoon. I loved it, but some parts were very scary - like the dementors and the bad guys masks.

5. I've been missing school. Today I went through all of my old school stuff and found a book of stories I wrote in the second grade. My favorite poem was a Halloween one. We used to sing and say poems a lot in the 2nd grade.

6. Me and my mom have to do a HUGE part in the Sacrament Meeting Primary Presentation. I'm really nervous - but, we'll practice lots and lots.

7. Mom signed me up for gymnastics. It's gonna be really fun. I can't do a cartwheel yet, so I should learn a lot too. I DEFINITELY don't know how to do a flip.

8. What I'm reading right now: Smashed Potatoes and Other Thanksgiving Disasters. That's kindof a funny book to be reading in the middle of Summer, huh? But, it's a good book.

9. High School Musical 2 comes out next month! That's why I put up the new song. I'm excited. I'm gonna have a big party ... the first day it comes out ... August 17.

10. Does everyone know I like to swim? Love it. We had an underwater camera - and we took pictures under water, but we don't have them developed yet. So, when we get them, I'll show them to you.

6 comments:

Brandon Jenson said...

We had such a blast hanging out with you guys, we miss you so much!!!!!!

We can't believe how grown up you are!!! AJ absolutly adores you, He had so much fun with you as well!!!!

Take care, and keep bloggin' it's fun to keep up with each other this way.

-B

M- your favorite said...

Marissa- What a cute blog. I love the idea of 10 things your doing. It's so much fun. I love the new song from High School Musical. I can't for it either. I think I am just as big of a fan as you are. I am so looking forward to Aug. 17. We still new to get together for Nancy Drew- I know you are going to like that movie. I love that you are going to learn to do a cartwheel. I can't wait to see that. I think that you are going to have so much fun doing it. Wow! You are getting so big- so grow up. I love that you have fun hanging out with us old people. You are so much fun to be around. Love and miss you tons.

Plonnie said...

SO FUN! i love this miss!! you are so clever and creative and a girl EVERYONE loves. by the way, baby kyle LOVES YOU! thanks for all you do for him every time we're together. i think he looks up to you a lot and i'm glad for that!

Pat and Brent said...

I love this!! You are so awesome. You're having a really great summer. Loved going to Harry Potter with you. Grandpa really loved that you came and sat by him. It was really fun to go swimming at The Great-grandma's. Let's do it again soon. Bet you'll do better in gymnastics than you think. Love you so much. XXXXOOOO

Unknown said...

marissa im soooooo glad that you are back i missed u all i love you

Pat and Brent said...

It's good that you're staying busy for the summer - not being bored. Can't believe how fast you're growing up!! Let's go camping real soon. Thanks for the sleep-over the other night. Love, Grandpa

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.