Me

Me

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged! Here Are My 8 Things:

1- I LOVE to sleep in. And I will sleep until 11:00 if my parents let me.

2- I have 40 Littlest Pet Shop pets.

3- Once, when I was little, I was getting down to run around right after I had put a carrot in my mouth. My mom said, "Marissa! Stop before you asparate that carrot!" I simply stopped and said, "What's a carrot?" I obviously meant to ask, "What's asparate?" But, they were all laughing.

4- My favorite restaurant EVER is Sizzler. Sometimes I get steak and sometimes I get shrimp.

5- I used 3 different wheel chairs during my recovery from A.D.E.M. I named them Squeaky, Blackie, and Little Bug. I HATED Blackie - but, I didn't mind Little Bug - who came home with me. Luckily, I never really had to use Little Bug once I got home.

6 - At one point in my life I owned around 300 stuffed animals. That's right ---> 300! My mom is pretty good at making us simplify - so, now I only have about 30.

7- When I grow up I want to be a Pre-School teacher. I just LOVE kids.

8- I'm probably one of very few who has more than one "first word". When I was 10 months old, I said "light" and when I was learning how to talk again after being sick, I finally said, "fish" ... well, it was more like "fi ...", but they knew what I meant.

That was fun. Tag Maddie Browning ---- you're it! You need to tell us 8 things about yourself that others might not know, okay?

8 comments:

M- your favorite said...

OOH Marissa- you are so cute! you had 300 stuffed animals? That is a little many don't you think? Wow your up to 40 little pets- WOW!- that's all I can say. I didn't know you wanted to be a pre-school teacher- that's really neat! I think you will be a great teacher. You are so good with kids!

OOH yes- I remember little bug. It took you only 1-2 days to be out of little bug. You were so awesome.

A girl after my own heart- sleeping in is the best thing ever! I love it as well.

Your so cute Miss- love you tons!

Melisa said...

WOW i can't believe you had 300 stuffed animals. I thought i had a lot. love annie

Maddie said...

When did this game start? I would tag Jessie next but she would never do it because she never blogs!

TyGuy said...

Marissa-I have to say, right off the bat, that I loved your 8 things. I know you will make a great pre-school teacher. You have a talent with young kids. I love the way you play with Krystal, and help her stay happy.

I remember your wheel chairs too. I didn't like blackie either, it was a bit scary. Little bug was perhaps my favorite, because that's the one you needed the least, which means you were getting better!

Thanks for the post. I am grateful you are my daughter!

Dad

TyGuy said...

Marissa-I have to say, right off the bat, that I loved your 8 things. I know you will make a great pre-school teacher. You have a talent with young kids. I love the way you play with Krystal, and help her stay happy.

I remember your wheel chairs too. I didn't like blackie either, it was a bit scary. Little bug was perhaps my favorite, because that's the one you needed the least, which means you were getting better!

Thanks for the post. I am grateful you are my daughter!

Dad

Brandon Jenson said...

Marissa I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I am right there with you on the sleeping in thing...unfortunately, I can not do it very often-little children don't let me!

I am MOST excited that you want to be a preschool teacher. I will be your personal mentor as you prepare yourself!!! Maybe we can start a school together!! You and me an a bunch of cute little munchkins-that would be a blast!!!

HOLY COW on the stuffed animals thing-your mom is so good, I wish i was better at the "simplify" thing-my life could really use it!!

Ok, the 2 first words thing is awesome!! I must say that "fish" was probably the highlight of a lot of peoples lives at the time!! and I am really glad that i don't remember the wheel chairs very well-you were the woman and so quicky didn't need them!! That whole thing was so scary but WHAT A MIRACLE!!!

LOVE YOU TONS!! -Tina

Pat and Brent said...

Oh Marissa! You are so awesome. I remember your 300 stuffed animals and on top of that you had more dolls, puzzels, games and toys than I could ever believe! It filled up a whole room when you guys lived with us after the hospital. It was insane! Thank goodness your mom started to simplify. The littlest pets are so cute. 40 is a lot but at least they're small!
You will make the BEST preschool teacher ever. Great to have worthy goals!
It was really sad when you had to get in blacky. You were determined that you didn't need it and so you didn't. You proved at such a young age how to overcome obstacles and acheive what you want. I'm so proud of you - you are my inspiration!

Pat and Brent said...

Marissa You are my joy and my light. You are so special to me. You can do what ever you want to in this life. You make me smile! I Love You Grampa Brent

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.