Me

Me

Thursday, October 11, 2007

No School!

It's UEA weekend! So, I don't have to go to school today, tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday! Yesterday, we played outside almost all afternoon. Me and Candace dug a HUGE hole at the park ... with mini cliffs and rock slides. My family played a couple of CLOSE games of Candyland. Aaron won the first time and I won the 2nd time.

Today, after Mom teaches piano, we're going to go to the park to play. When Daddy gets home, we're going to Classic Skate! YAY!

We're also going to hopefully go to Cascade Springs on Saturday ... WITH SIERRA!!!! I'm so excited. I'll be posting pictures of all adventures. Stay tuned ...

5 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Marissa you are so cute! It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend. I love classic skating- I used to go there all the time when I was younger. It's been awhile since I've been there but it's still fun!

I love the new back ground! That is so fun for Halloween! What are you going to be for halloween?

I can't wait to see the pictures. You are so dang cute!!
:} love you soooo many!

Pat and Brent said...

Love your halloween layout - how fun! It's great to have a few days off. Sounds like you have some fun plans. Have a GREAT weekend. Love you so much!!

Pat and Brent said...

You lucky-ducky! I always loved UEA, but we never got Monday off too. Have a great time. Wish I could be there with you. -Gramps

Plonnie said...

oooh, cool background! i love it a lot!

it was so fun to see you yesterday! thanks for letting me come along to play! i always have fun with you guys. i can't wait to see you all again! it won't be too soon, that's for sure!

tiffany said...

hi im your cousin tiffany my dad & your grandama pat are brother and sister i wanted to say i love your background it is so cute

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.