Me

Me

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Best Time Ever

I had so much fun at my HighSchool Musical 2 Party!! It was very exciting.

Here I am ready and waiting for everyone to come:

After we ate pizza - we played tag and danced like crazy to get ready for the show to start:

This is Emily teaching me how to do the twister twirl ... or whatever it's called. Fun.
This was really fun. We were SOOO excited for the show to start:

When the show started, we all started SCREAMING ... and had a quick popcorn fight. Loved it!
But, we had to sit in popcorn until the first commercial. No one seemed to mind but my mom. I actually didn't like sitting in popcorn either.
So, then we cleaned it up during the first commercial - and put new popcorn in popcorn bowls. I LOOOOOOOOOVED High School Musical 2!

7 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

What a fun and CRAZY party. Your mom would have been in big trouble if she got popcorn all over everything!! So be glad that she just "didn't like it". You all look like you're having a blast. We'll have to watch HS Musical 2 sometime at grandma's house. Love you so much!

M- your favorite said...

I LOVED IT!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!! IT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ON DVD AGAIN. YOUR PARTY WAS SO AWESOME. MINE WAS NOT SO MUCH FUN. WE JUST WATCHED THE MOVIE- NO POPCORN- BUT WE HAD CANDY. I LOVED IT!! WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART? MINE WAS THE BASEBALL SONG. THAT WAS FUN WITH ALL THE DANCING. THAT WAS A FUN SHOW. I'M GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME. YOU GUYS MADE A MESS. BUT IT LOOKED LIKE A BLAST. WHEN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL COME OUT ON DVD WE SHOULD DO A HSM NIGHT AND WATCH BOTH SHOWS. THAT WOULD BE TONS OF FUN. LOVE YOU SOOOO MANY!

M- your favorite said...

I just saw Aaron in the back- he is so cute! He's just hanging out, like he is part of the team. I love that he liked it and had fun with you guys!

M- your favorite said...

I had to relook at all the pictures. they are so cute! I love that Krystal is dancing with you guys. You are such a good big sister. I love the pictures. They are soooo cute!

Plonnie said...

marissa! how fun!! i wish i could have been there! how fun to have a popcorn fight!! you're so lucky to have such a fun mom. she likes a clean house, but she appreciates a GREAT excuse to have some fun. i love her. and i love you!! what a fun party you'll remember for your whole life. it was the party of the summer i'm sure! i wish i had a friend like you when i in school!

Plonnie said...

oh, and i loved your song video. good pic. haha, and i also loved in the pictures how popcorn in smashed into the carpet. michelle, that would have driven me crazy as well!

love you guys!

Unknown said...

marissa i hade so much fun I am so glad that u are my cusin u are so much fun thank u

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.