Me

Me

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stuff


Here I am in my new boots. This is what I wore to school on Thursday. And ... my glasses are fixed. Yay!

These are the states that I know now .... plus, I know where they go: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and Ohio!

My mom and dad go around singing the Star Spangled Banner nonstop. They are so embarrassing. If my friends ever hear ... :O!
But, I guess it kindof helps.

I really want to go see Underdog at the Drive-Inn. I hope we get to sometime soon.

In school I like doing art, because we got to make a thing about what we did this Summer. I got to trace a design with this tracer thing, and my picture was called "Memories of Summer". I drew pictures, taped it to a string, and taped it to the shape that I traced. It looks really neat. I drew pictures of our San Diego trip: the beach, the swimming pool, the zoo. I have to think of 8 things about San Diego, so I'm still thinking. Oh yeah - the cool birds - maybe I'll try to draw those too.

11 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

sweet boots. we like them.

TyGuy said...

You are such a beautiful young lady. I love how much you love to learn. I love how much you love your Brother and Sister. I love how you love kids. I love how friendly you are to others. I love how you sing with me at church. I love how you ALWAYS volunteer to say the prayer in our Primary class. I love YOU! You are a great daughter.

Love you soooo much.

DAD

Michelle said...

Oh Say can you see by the dawns early light ... Ha Ha Ha Just kidding.

Love you so many. You are THE cutest Blogger.

Love,

MOM

Michelle said...

Oh Say can you see by the dawns early light ... Ha Ha Ha Just kidding.

Love you so many. You are THE cutest Blogger.

Love,

MOM

Melisa said...

You look so stylin in thoes boots i love them! good job on knowing all thoes states thats awesome!

Plonnie said...

LOVE the boots!
gotta get me some.

keep studying... you're going to learn them so quick!! i'm so proud of you and love you so much!

M- your favorite said...

I love the outfit you have on. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I LOVE THE BOOTS~They are so sexy!!! Good job on learning the states. That is kind of hard- But I think you will do great! I think we need to go to the drive inn before it closes. I don't know how much longer we have. but lets talk to your mom and dad and figure something out! Marissa you are so cute!!! you look great!!

Pat and Brent said...

You look so old there - what a beautiful young lady you are!! I think it's a parents job to embarrass their kids once in a while. You must have some awesome parents!! I know they love you an awful lot. So do we!!

Kent and Leisy said...

if you need to do a state report this year make sure and sign up for ohio! we'll send you all sorts of great stuff!

Plonnie said...

hey miss... i heard you were sick. i'm so sorry about that. i hope you get better soon. i love you so much. get lots of rest and fluids and read some good books while your body tries to heal.
LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

your boots are so cute i shoud get some

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.