Me

Me

Monday, August 13, 2007

Many Things

THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see High School Musical 2! I invited my favorite friends - and, even though it doesn't start until 9:00 at night - we're gonna stay up and watch it. So, my party won't end until 11:00!!!! We got High School Musical 2 plates and cups, and Grandma got me a cool High School Musical center piece. We're going to have pizza and lots of snacks. It'll be fun.



Krystal loves to play hide-n-go seek. BUT - when I play with her, there are some very specific rules: #1 - She tells me where to hide, #2 - THEN she counts ("8,9,10,11, 7,1,2,3! Not - here come!") while I hide where she told me to hide, #3 - She stands in front of where I'm hiding and says, "Give me a BEEP BEEP" ... she yells this 3 or 4 times (we always yell "Give me a Beep Beep if we're having a hard time finding the person who is hiding), then #4 - she finds me ... very excitingly like she had NO idea where I was and then she tells me to hide in the same spot 5 more times or so, and then it starts all over again. My mom took this picture of me TOTALLY stuck in the laundry basket (one of the places Krystal wanted me to hide). heehee


School starts in one week. HOLY COW! I can't believe it! I got Mrs. Pangan for my teacher - the same as my friends Emily and Weslie ... maybe more - those are 2 of my friends I see more often. I'm excited. Sierra got Mr. Asay, and I REALLY wanted him for my teacher, but I'm excited for Mrs. Pangan anyways. Everyone says she's really good. Some people have told me she's the best teacher ever. We'll see.


5 comments:

M- your favorite said...

AAWWH! Marissa you are such a good big sister. Krystal loves you so much. That is so cute that she tells you where to hide. That is so silly. Totally sounds like Krystal. I can't believe that highschool musical is allready here. I hope that you have a fun time. I was going to come, but I thought that I would like to have a few friends over for a little party as well. It sounds like you are gong to have a lot more people over then me. But I think it will be fun.

I can't belive that you start school already that is so crazy! I hope that you like your teacher. I think that will be fun to have some of your friends in your class with you.

Make sure you take pictures of your party- so I can see how much fun you guys had.

Miss- you are so cute!! Thanks for always helping your mom out with Krystal and Aaron. you really are a great girl!

Love, Love, Love you soooooo much!

Pat and Brent said...

I'm so excited for you and your party. It will be so much fun. I was a little worried that you might not get to stay up so late but you have an awesome mom and dad who know how much you've been looking forward to this.

What a crack-up to play hide and seek with Krystal. It is amazing that she's always so excited to "find" you in the place she tells you to hide. What a sweet little sister you have! You are such a perfect big sister.

Hope you have a great year in Mrs. Pangun's class. You are a great student and yes, it's always good to have your best friends in your class with you.

M- your favorite said...

Just wanted to say 2 more days until High School Musical! YEAH!! I am so excited about it! I can't wait! ok love you so many!

;D love you

Kendra said...

Hey Mariss! I am excited for HS Musical 2 too. I think that's so awesome that you got HS Musical 2 plates and everthing to match! I'm sure you'll have a really fun time with your friends.

Krystal is too funny! I'm sure you were laughing while just doing whatever she wanted you to do. I know I would have been.

I can't believe it's almost time for school to start! Wow! Where has the summer gone? At least you've had a fun summer and got to go on a really fun vacation with your family. Good luck with your teacher, I'm sure she'll be great!

Plonnie said...

HAHA! i LOVE this blog. i'm going to come back and read it again because i have to go to work soon, so i have things to do... but i can't wait to come back!

About Me

I like to play baseball and football with Aaron. I like to babysit.